Saturday, August 4, 2007

Phil. 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God

Thank you all for your prayers,
I wanted to tell a testimony to the team but didn't seem to get the chance. It is a praise of answer to prayer from God. Last week was one of the most difficult weeks of my life. On Monday my mom was brought to the hospital beacuse her foot was discolored. On Tuesday, I was tod that she didn't have circulation in her foot or leg due to a blood clot. Because I have the power of attorney I had to make decide on removal of my mom's leg because complications of her leg dying could cause her to get infection in her whole body and cause her more harm. I went to the church to put her on the prayer list. I went to the nursing home for support. That night I cried and prayed all night thinking about what would happen and was in great difficulty for the next day. The next day at work I received a call from the hospital telling me her leg would not be removed and she was going back to the nursing home Later that day I went to visit my mom. The nurse there told me that her leg was wa rm showing that she had circulation to that area again. PRAISE GOD!
Thank you all for the encouragement in my life, so that I might be a better person for God in my life,
Love in Christ,
Charlie

6 comments:

Nena said...

As you begin your mission: Romans 10:14-15. Via con Dios! Nena

Unknown said...

You are all in my prayers.....the Lord has Great things planned for you....Priase Him for what He will do thru each one.......praying now now for a safe and restful flight
~ Dail

ToMar said...

Zambia Team~

At this writing, you are about 1 hour from landing in Africa. We are praying that your peace and unity would prevail throughout this trip, and are trusting God to take care of the luggage and customs issues. To Him be the glory!
In his love - Tom & Marylouise

Nena said...

I'm not sure my comment went through correctly - so - let me try again.
As you begin your mission I send you Romans 10:14-15. Via con Dios!

Tim S. said...

I am praying for you all
I love you all!

Love,
Maddie S.

mark and fran said...

We are praying for each one of you,that God will do a great and mighty work through you."The name of the LORD is a strong tower;the righteous run in to it and they are safe"(Prov.18:10)We love you all so much!Please give Ashley a big hug fom us!